Our lecturers, trainers and educators
- Owned and operated businesses in USA for 15 years (New York and Honolulu)
- From 1998 Owner of “Web Consulting Honolulu” consulting agency: eBusiness and web marketing, on-line PR, consulting services to leading Hawaiian corporations like: Cardservice Hawaii, Maui Divers Hawaii, Imagitel Honolulu, Life Foundation Honolulu, Maui Goose Maui, Honolulu candle & Soap Hawaii, Marco Polo Concepts Honolulu, Hawaii Gifts Store Honolulu, Microhabitats Hawaii, Paradise Ride Hawaii, CATII consulting Kaneohe Hawaii, Team Propella Honolulu, Hawaii …
- From February 2004 Co-owner and director of VEZA Inc. Belgrade, Serbia, consulting company: IT marketing and PR, eBusiness consulting and management services to leading companies in Serbia and the region: Zorka Pharma Šabac, Cokolada Beograd, JamaxM Cacak, Almex Pancevo, Apple Baby Cacak, Andrejevic Jewelry Beograd, NUNS Beograd, Pogodak Beograd – Najdi Si Slovenia, AMIS Telecom Ljubljana, F-Secure Beograd, Minel-Schreder Beograd, E-Learning portal Uzice, Vibrant Drive Beograd, Edgios Search USA …
- From 2006 Co-owner and director of Business Knowledge Belgrade, Serbia, consulting services: Business education and consulting services, in-house training and workshops, to leading companies in Serbia and the region: Galenika, Cistoca Novi Sad, NIS Naftagas, Unifarm, Bitno, Knjaz Milos, Intermex, International Granites, Office1Superstore, Partner Micro-credit, Direct Media, Mantacore Belgrade, NGO Nova Vizija Prijepolje, Filly Farm pharmacies Beograd, Monte Agro Beograd, ATB Sever Subotica, A2B Express Delivery Beograd, Mediator Trade Beograd, BSC Kragujevac, Crest Home Novi Sad, Montenegro Stars – Hotel Splendid – Becici, Holcim Srbija, SBB Serbia Broadband – Srbija, VIP mobile Serbia, Kapital Media Skoplje, Inno Group Beograd, Sparkasse Banka Sarajevo, InfoTeam Novi Sad, Lanus Beograd, BGReklam Bograd, Hyundai Srbija – Beograd, Loby Beograd, Delta Group – DeltaDMD DelVel-pro Beograd, Fornetti Subotica, Microsoft Makedonija Skoplje, Makedonija, Katalog Leskovac, Mladinska Knjiga Beograd, Holliday Šabac, Professionails Šabac, Microsoft BIH Sarajevo Bosna i Hercegovina, Gradanski Oglasnik Novi Sad, NLB Banka Novi Sad, Jasmin Beograd. PTP DIS Krnjevo, Isomat Šimanovc, Century 21 Beograd, DJAK prodavnice Beograd, Crnogorski Telekom ad Podgorica, Crna Gora, Termodom Beograd, Paragraf Beograd, ChickProm Backa Topola, West Pharmaceuticals Kovin, YURA Corporation Serbia, HYPO Banka Beograd, Maestro Jewelry, ABBA travel USAID Serbia, Termorad Požega, Novicom Nordic Beograd, projekat IISP Integrisana Podrška inovacijama Srbija, Privredna Komora Beograd, Primax Šabac, Rudolf Backi Petrovac, Joombooz Niš, Neteffect Kragujevac, Homepage Novi Sad, Lukoil Srbija …
- Guest lecturer and speaker at major regional events-congresses: E-Trgovina eBusiness conference Palic, BizBuzz IT conference Nis
- Innovation management consultants’ development programme certificate (CENTRIM - Brighton University, UK)
- Published over 200 articles about business and marketing in Emagazin, COM magazin and Profit magazin
Mr Marko Burazor
- Mr Marko Burazor, is an experienced business consultant in sales and management with particular expertise in BPM (Business Process Management) and change management.
- MA in Economics, Faculty of Economics Belgrade.
- He has published two books on the topic of nonverbal communication in business negotiations and differences among cultures in business.
- CSR certification that recognizes individuals who manage the design and oversee information security, as well as a certificate of the World Bank for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- At the company Mobilkom Austria he has worked as a Senior Business Process Manager (work in establishing the architecture of Vip mobile in Serbia)
- At Delta Holding he held a position of project manager for the entire retail segment (change management for Maxi, C market, Tempo and Pekabeta)
- Consultant for the JICA (Japanese International Cooperation Agency) Serbian office from 2009
- Developing a strategy on Trade for the Republic of Serbia with the professional team of Professor Lawrence
- Other relevant clients: Delta Maxi (Belgrade), Niš - Gazprom Neft (Berograd), Vip mobile (Belgrade) Hypo Bank (Belgrade) Homepage (Novi Sad) Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Serbia (Belgrade), Chamber of Commerce Belgrade (Beograd), Zepter ADS (Belgrade), Suvat (Uzice) Agroinex (Novi Sad), Xelart computters (Belgrade), Laptop Centre (Belgrade), Aventin Partners (Belgrade), Holz Service (Krusevac), and others.
- Published over 30 articles in specialized business magazines and is one of only 10 people in Serbia trained in Business Process Management methodology.
- Founder and director of “Creativne Inovacije d.o.o.” (Creative innovations Inc.) consulting company in Belgrade
- Participant in regional conferences: EBRD Yearly conference and business forum 2005 Beograd, ATA business forum for development of SME Sarajevo 2006, EKIN Conference 2007 Istanbul , ECAS 2006 Brisel itd.
- Need assessment, design, implementation and evaluation of projects according to requests by European Union and domestic financiers and banks
- Organized various trainings and workshops for many companies and organizations in Serbia in following areas: ISO Standards :Royal Eco Food, Podgorina frucht Osecina, Van Drunen Banatsko Karadjordjevo, Marketing, organizing events: Pcelinjak Kovacevic doo Valjevo, EKO Farma Gornji Milanovac, BIZNIS Baza Beogradski Sajam, Sales: Mediteran 92 Guca, Business development: Novita Sabac, Borofleks Vladimirovac. Franshises: ROOT 66 Novi Sad, Motivation, Team work, Udruzenje preduzetnica EVE Valjevo, Srpsko Voce Subotica
- Computer sciences professor at Belgrade university
- Guest professor of Technical Faculty of Munich University’
- Accredited lecturer and auditor of European Organization for Quality “EOQ”
- Information Management Systems international auditor ISO 27001
- Application of ISO standards consultant and auditor
- Held dozens of trainings to leading companies in Serbia and region: Telekom, NIS, Hemofarm, Zorka Pharma …
- President of educational commission of Serbian Chamber of Commerce
- Published more than 100 professional publications, 5 university textbooks, 5 books
- Published more than 80 articles on business and management in Emagazin and COM magazin
- Owner of 'Hristov Consulting' communications PR consulting agency
- Consulting in planning and implementation of communication strategies for the leading companies in Serbia and abroad like: Siemens, BenQ Mobile, Transed AD, Multipartner Sistem, British Airways, OMV …
- Chief of staff in education ministry of Zoran Djindjic Government. Chief of PR in the ministry.
- First national coordinatior of the Tempus project for Serbian Universirtes.
- Graduated the “Program for higher managers in the government” at Harvard University in USA.
- Attorney with bar exam, and specialty in lobbying, communication, public affairs, PR.
- Lecturer in PR school “Pragma”, Belgrade, training “Teamwork in PR”.
- Journalist and editor from 1989 to 2000, published hundreds of articles.
- Lecturer and consultant with over 15 years experience creating marketing strategy for leading companies in the region.
- Worked with many large advertising agencies in the region in planning and implementing advertising campaigns.
- Copy-writer and director for more than 600 advertising video productions.
- Lecturer and trainer in sales, marketing and communication for Adizes Southeast Europe from 2004
- In last two years successfully held dozens of training courses for companies: Telekom Srbija, Delta Sport, Sintelon, Sony, (Srbija), Societe Generale, Digit Montenegro, (Crna Gora), Bosnalijek, Galenika, Tropic, Lijanovici, Mikrofin (BiH) ...
- At public seminars he held, there were managers and employees from companies like: NIS, Dunav Osiguranje, Daimler Chrysler, Di line-MPC Group, Vapeks, Enel, Tyfanny Production, Stevan Still, Hemel ...
- Financial director of CEFE trainers association of Serbia
- Consultant for small and medium enterprises development and business planning
- Wide experience in MSP start-up and development, and entrepreneurs training
- More than 1000 hours per year holding interactive business trainings and workshops.
- Participation in many international training programs in the region (Montenegro and Kosovo)
- Consultant and expert in international organizations projects (World Bank, RAR, GTZ)
- Certified international trainer (CEFE international, Germany) – one of 5 in South East European Region
- Innovation consulting certificate (Brighton University, UK)
- Published many professional publications, articles, studies and entrepreneurship manual
- Civil engineer, construction and information technology management
- Lecturer at civil engineering and geodesy school in Belgrade
- Project manager at big civil engineering projects in Serbia
- Tender documentation consultant for the World Bank
- Project manager and consultant for German company “POYRY Infra GmbH“
- Guest lecturer at many professional events in Serbia on project management
- Held many public trainings pn project management and software packages “Primavera project planner“, “MS Project"
Our business consulting and education services are available to oraganizations throughout the Balkans, Southern Europe, Mediterranean, and Middle East region, in:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Dubai, Egypt, France, Georgia, Hungary, Gibraltar, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
Creativity and innovation to competitive advantage training businessknowledge.biz from Miodrag Kostic
Public training "Japanese way for Business in Serbia” in Belgrade Chamber of Commerce - March 18th 2014
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +381 63 60 80 26
Follow us on social media: