Keynote speech (address) motivational speaking in Belgrade Serbia
Need motivational speech for your event, congress or conference?
Our experienced public (keynote) speakers would motivate your employees and stimulate them to achieve better business results, innovation and creativity.
Speaker on: innovation, e-business, sales, customer relations, motivation
- Self-employed for more than 20 years - Owner of companies: MK Refrigiration New York, MK Export inc Staten Island, Tgallery Inc New York, Adcom Inc Honolulu, Web Consulting Honolulu, VEZA d.o.o. Beograd …
- Owner of “Web Consulting Honolulu” consulting agency: eBusiness and web marketing, on-line PR, consulting services to leading Hawaiian corporations like: Cardservice Hawaii, Maui Divers, Imagitel, Life Foundation, Maui Goose, CATII consulting …
- Guest lecturer and speaker at public events in USA: SBA (Small Business Administration), HTTA (Hawaii Technology Trade Association).
- Co-owner and director of VEZA Inc. consulting company, IT marketing and PR, eBusiness consulting and management services to leading companies in Serbia and the region: Zorka Pharma Sabac, Cokolada Beograd, JamaxM Cacak, Almex Pancevo, Apple Baby Cacak, Andrejevic Jewelry Beograd, NUNS Beograd, International Granites Arandjelovac, Pogodak Beograd, AMIS Telecom, F-Secure Beograd, Minel-Schreder Beograd, E-Learning Uzice, Edgios.com USA, Vibrant Drive Beograd …
- Co-owner and director of Business Knowledge, Business education and consulting services, in-house training and workshops, to leading companies in Serbia and the region: Galenika Beograd, Cistoca Novi Sad, NIS Naftagas Novi sad, Unifarm Beograd, Bitno Bor, Knjaz Milos Arandjelovac, Intermex Beograd, International Granites Aranjdjelovac, Office1Superstore Beograd, Partner Micro-credit Tuzla, Direct Media Beograd, Mantacore Beograd, SBB Beograd, A2B Express - Beograd, Mediator Trade Beograd, BSC Kragujevac, Crest Home - Novi sad, Montenegro Stars - Hotel Splendid, Holcim Srbija, Kapital Media, VIP mobile Srbija Regional Development Agency Banat Zrenjanin, Inno Group Beograd, Smart Sales Sarajevo, NGO Suadeo Cacak, Info Team Novi Sad, Lanus Beograd, BG Reklam Beograd, Loby International – Beograd, Hyundai Serbia – Beograd, Biznis Akademija – Beograd, Delta Group – DelvelPRO – Beograd , Fornetti Subotica , Microsoft Makedonija Skoplje , Katalog Leskovac , Mladinska Knjiga Beograd , Holliday Šabac , Professionails Šabac , Microsoft BIH Sarajevo , Jasmin Beograd, NLB Banka Novi Sad, Jasmin Beograd , PTP DIS Krnjevo , Isomat Šimanovci , Century 21 Beograd , DJAK prodavnice Beograd , Deutsche Telekom Crnogorski Telekom ad Podgorica, Termodom Beograd, Eduka Beograd, ABBA Travel Beograd, Maestro Jewelers Beograd, West Pharmaceutical Srbija, Chick Prom Backi Petrovac, Joombooz Niš, Neteffect Kragujevac, Hypo Group Alpe Adria Serbia, Home Page Novi Sad, Novicom Nordic Norway, Termorad Pozega, Lukoil Serbia ……
- Guest lecturer and speaker at major regional events-congresses: E-Trgovina eBusiness conference Palic, BizBuzz IT conference Nis, What World Wants? WWW Marketing! Beograd ...
- Published over 100 articles on e-business, on-line marketing and PR in Emagazin, COM magazin and Profit magazin
Speaker on: internet, e-marketing, e-pr, e-business, innovation, motivation
- Online PR director in McCann Erickson PR agency, Belgrade
- Coca-Cola www.coca-cola.co.yu (online PR campaign for launching the site www.coca-cola.co.yu)
- Telenor www.telenor.co.yu (continuous care for online reputation)
- Unilever (online part of the PR campaign "Buty of Difference")
- Carlsberg (care for companies online reputation, online media relations)
- Ericcson (consulting for the localization of the corporate web site)
- Schering Bayer Pharma (creating of the online PR strategy for www.21dan.com)
- Allen Carr’s Easy Way Not Smoking Centre www.allencarr.co.yu (online PR campaign for which for the first time software widget was developed and used in Serbia)
- EFG Eurobank www.efgeurobank.co.yu (continuous care of online reputation)
- MK Group www.mkgoup.co.yu (creating and realizing of the strategy to improve internet presence)
- Tigar www.tigar.co.yu (creating the strategy to improve company's internet presence)
- Co-owner and director of VEZA Inc. Belgrade, Serbia, consulting company: IT marketing and PR, eBusiness consulting and management services to leading companies in Serbia and the region: Zorka Pharma, Cokolada, JamaxM, Almex, Apple Baby, Andrejevic Jewelry, NUNS, International Granites, Pogodak, AMIS Telecom, F-Secure, Minel-Schreder, E-Learning portal Uzice, Vibrant Drive, Edgios Search …
- Former editor in chief of Emagazin, the most widely read business magazine in Serbia
- Guest lecturer at major regional events-congresses: E-Trgovina eBusiness conference Palic, BizBuzz IT conference Nis ...
- Published over 90 articles about e-business, on-line PR and marketing in Emagazin, Ekonomist and COM magazine
Speaker on: marketing, branding, sales, customer relations, motivation
- Founder and director of “KAKO d.o.o.” consulting company in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Lecturer and consultant with over 15 years experience creating marketing strategy for leading companies in the region.
- Worked with many large advertising agencies in the region in planning and implementing advertising campaigns.
- Copy-writer and director for more than 600 advertising video productions.
- Lecturer and trainer in sales and marketing for Adizes Southeast Europe from 2004
- Clients - Serbia - TELEKOM SRBIJA ( more than 500 customer service employees ) - ITM – ( all company directors ) - NIS – Voda Jazak ( marketing and sales departments ) - MERCEDEC ( customer service department ) - ZVEZDA - HELIOS ( sales department ) - DUGA - Ind Boja Bg ( sales department ) - ENEL – Pozarevac (sales department ) - STEVAN STILL – sales department - VAPEKS - sponge factory Cacak (sales department ) – INTERMEX (sales department) MINEL - sales department - DAREX – sales - ART SUPPORT – sales department - IGUMANOV – ( sales department ) - TEKIJANKA - Kladovo ( reatil chain ) - HOTEL DJERDAP – Kladovo, GALENIKA Beograd (sales department), SBB Serbia Broadband (ceo sektor usluzivanja), SINTELON – Backa Palanka (marketing department), VIP mobile Srbija (debt collection department), …
- Clients - Bosnia and Hercegovina - TROPIC- Banja Luka ( sales, b2b sales, reatil sales – more than 400 employees ) - MIKROFIN – Banja Luka – all branch directors - PREVENT – Sarajevo – sales department - BOSNALIJEK – Sarajevo – sales and marketing department - REIIFEISEN – Sarajevo – all branch directors - ALFATERM – Mostar - sales department - SLAVNIC MB MIX - sales department
- Clients - Montenegro - SOCIETE GENERAL - all branch directors - DIGIT MONTENEGRO – sales and marketing department - PLANTAZE - sales department
- Clients - Croatia - SIEMENS – sales department - VARTEKS – sales and marketing department - LIJANOVICI - sales and marketing department...
Speaker on: pr, strategic communication, lobbying, public affairs
- Attorney at law with bar exam, and specialty in lobbying, communication, public affairs, and public relations.
- Graduated the “Program for Senior Managers in Government” at Harvard University “John F. Kennedy School Of Government” in USA.
- Owner of Hristov Consulting d.o.o. company.
- Strategic communication planning and management - lobbying, public affairs, crisis management, media relations for institutions and non-governmental organizations like: Christian Cultural Centre, Kayaking Association of Serbia, Historical Archives Belgrade, Uniqa insurance, Benq Mobile, Transped A.D., Multipartner-sistem, Frame media , Vazduhoplovno Tehnicka skola Beograd, Ella Basche, Hriscanski kulturni centar, TehnoMax, Harvard klub Srbije, DNS Arrow, Metinsvest SMC, Booz Allen Hamilton - USAID, Forum mladih sa invaliditetom, Arheoloski institut - Viminaicum, Zlatarska kuca Andrejevic. Medunarodni Expocentar Beograd EXPO XXI. TAM/BAS program Serbia …
- Consulting in planning and implementation of communication strategies for leading companies in Serbia and abroad like: Siemens, BenQ Mobile, Transed AD, Multipartner Sistem, British Airways, OMV …
- Chief of staff in education ministry of Zoran Djindjic Government. Chief of PR (public relations) in the ministry.
- First national coordinatior of the Tempus project for Serbian Universities.
- Editor in Chief “Caffe and Bar” monthly magazine Belgrade
- Journalist and member of editorial staff in daily newspaper “Dnevni Telegraf” (Daily Telegraph)
- Staff journalist and freelance journalist from 1988 to 2000, published hundreds of articles.
- Lecturer in PR school “Pragma”, Belgrade, leading training “Teamwork in PR”.
- Trainer in business education program Business Knowledge, leading interactive workshops in team work, negotiations, crisis communication, public relations.
Please call us: +381 63 60 80 26 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keynote speakers (speaking English language) are available in:
Albania Tirana, Andorra Andorra la Vella, Austria Vienna, Belarus Minsk, Belgium Brussels, Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo, Bulgaria Sofia, Croatia Zagreb Split Pula Rovinj, Cyprus Nicosia, Czech Republic Prague, Denmark Copenhagen, England London, Estonia Tallinn, Finland Helsinki, France Paris, Georgia Tbilisi, Germany Berlin, Greece Athens Thessaloniki, Hungary Budapest, Iceland Reykjavik, Ireland Dublin, Italy Rome Milan Napoli, Sicily Palermo, Latvia Riga, Liechtenstein Vaduz, Lithuania Vilnius, Luxembourg Luxembourg, Macedonia Skopje, Malta Valletta, Moldova Chisinau, Monaco Monaco, Montenegro Podgorica Budva Bar Kotor, The Netherlands Amsterdam, Northern Ireland Belfast, Norway Oslo, Poland Warsaw, Portugal Lisbon Romania Bucharest, Russian Federation Moscow, San Marino San Marino, Scotland Edinburgh, Serbia Belgrade, Slovakia Bratislava, Slovenia Ljubljana, Spain Madrid Barcelona, Sweden Stockholm, Switzerland Bern Geneva, Ukraine Kiev, Wales Cardiff, Algeria Algiers, Angola Luanda, Benin Porto-Novo. Botswana Gaborone, Burkina Faso Ouagadougou, Burundi Bujumbura, Cameroon Yaounde, Cape Verde Praia, Central African Republic Bangu, Chad N'Djamena, Comoros Moroni, Congo, Republic of Brazzaville, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Kinshasa, Cote d'Ivoire Yamoussoukro, Djibouti Djibouti, Egypt Cairo, Equatorial Guinea Malabo, Eritrea Asmara, Ethiopia Addis Ababa, Gabon Libreville, Gambia Banjul, Ghana Accra, Guinea Conakry, Guinea-Bissau Bissau, Kenya Nairobi, Lesotho Maseru, Liberia Monrovia, Libya Tripoli, Madagascar Antananarivo, Malawi Lilongwe, Mali Bamako, Mauritania Nouakchott, Mauritius Port Louis, Morocco Rabat, Mozambique Maputo, Namibia Windhoek, Niger Niamey, Nigeria Abuja, Rwanda Kigali, Sao Tome and Principe Sao Tome, Senegal Dakar, Seychelles Victoria, Sierra Leone Freetown, Somalia Mogadishu, South Africa Pretoria, Sudan Khartoum, Swaziland Mbabane, Tanzania Dar es Salaam, Togo Lome, Tunisia Tunis, Uganda Kampala, Western Sahara El Aaiun, Zambia Lusaka, Zimbabwe Harare, Afghanistan Kabul, Armenia Yerevan, Azerbaijan Baku, Bahrain Manama, Bangladesh Dhaka, Bhutan Thimphu, Brunei Darussalam Bandar Seri Begawan, Burma (Myanmar) Rangoon, Cambodia Phnom Penh, China Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen Tianjin Chongqing Hong Kong Dongguan Nanjing Wuhan Hangzhou Shenyang Harbin, East Timor Dili, India New Delhi Mumbai Kolkata Calcutta, Indonesia Jakarta, Iran Teheran, Iraq Baghdad Israel Jerusalem, Japan Tokyo, Jordan Amman, Kazakhstan Astana, Korea Seoul, Kuwait Kuwait Citym, Kyrgyzstan Bishkekm, Laos Vientianem, Lebanon Beirutm, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Maldives Male, Mongolia Ulan Bator, Nepal Kathmandu, Oman Muscat, Pakistan Islamabad, Philippines Manila, Qatar Doha, Saudi Arabia Riyadh, Singapore Singapore, Sri Lanka Colombo, Syria Damascus, Taiwan Taipei, Tajikistan Dushanbe, Thailand Bangkok, Turkey Ankara Istanbul, Turkmenistan Ashgabat, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Dubai, Uzbekistan Tashkent, Vietnam Hanoi Ho Chi Minh City, Yemen Sana, Antigua and Barbuda St. John's, Bahamas Nassau, Barbados Bridgetown, Belize Belmopan, Canada Ottawa, Ontario Torinto, Quebec Montreal, British columbia vancouver, Costa Rica San Jose, Cuba Havana, Dominica Roseau, Dominican Republic Santo Domingo, El Salvador San Salvador, Greenland Nuuk, Grenada St. George's, Guatemala Guatemala City, Haiti Port-au-Prince, Honduras Tegucigalpa, Jamaica Kingston, Mexico Mexico City, Nicaragua Managua, Panama Panama City, St. Kitts and Nevis Basseterre, St. Lucia Castries, St. Vincent and The Grenadines Kingstown, Trinidad and Tobago Port-of-Spain, United States Washington D.C. New York Chicago LA, Argentina Buenos Aires, Bolivia La Paz Sucre, Brazil Brasilia Sao Paolo Rio de Janeiro, Chile Santiago, Colombia Bogota, Ecuador Quito, Guyana Georgetown, Paraguay Asuncion, Peru Lima, Suriname Paramaribo, Uruguay Montevideo, Venezuela Caracas
Creativity and innovation to competitive advantage training businessknowledge.biz from Miodrag Kostic
Public training "Japanese way for Business in Serbia” in Belgrade Chamber of Commerce - March 18th 2014
Please contact us at: email@example.com or call: +381 63 60 80 26
Follow us on social media: