Practical skills of clear convincing presentation training CO3
Solves the problem of bad presentation skills and poor communication between employees - Trainer: Milan Kukrika
How to effectively present and clearly communicate your marketing or sales message? How to convince your customers? How to make the best presentation?
Expected result: Better employee presentation and communication skills.
Who should attend?
- Large and medium enterprise managers on all levels
- Owners and directors of small enterprises – entrepreneurs
- All organizations who need to increase their competitive advantage and achieve better business results
- Everybody who wishes to stimulate quality communication on all organizational levels, and increase efficiency – profit
- Importance of effective public speaking
- Quality conception, construction and presentation performance
- Nine perspectives of quality communication
- Examples of bad presentations
- What is the good presentation?
- Design rules (colors, graphs, textual content)
- Evaluation of presentation elements
- Informing and influencing
- Non-verbal and par-verbal communication
- Preparing for unpleasant situations
- You will understand the importance of efficient communication and presentation, in your organizations (any organization).
- You will discover how to practically improve your business using the most advanced communication and presentation methodology.
- You will learn to overcome the fear of public speaking and answer unpleasant questions.
- You will learn on practical examples and through interactive workshops, how to make your presentations effective, and increase your business performance and profitability.
2 business days training (14 hours)
Trainer - Milan Kukrika - Director of education - VEZA d.o.o.
Reservations and application: This interactive in-house training is performed in Serbian language, and according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual requests.
These in-house trainings are available in English language to organizations throughout the European region, in:
Danmark Denmark Nederland Netherlands Suomi Finland Finland Portugal Portugal Portugal Portugal Belgique Belgium Ireland Eire Ireland Eesti Estonia Latvija Latvia Lietuva Lithuania Polska Poland Ceska Republika Czech United Kingdom Republic Slovensko Slovakia Deutschland Germany Sverige Sweden Spain España Spain Italia Italy Slovenija Slovenia Österreich Austria Hungary Malta Malta Ellada Greece Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Bulgaria România Romania Hrvatska Croatia Turkey Kypros Cyprus France France France France Luxembourg Luxembourg Norge Norway Rossija Russia Ukraine Republica Moldova Moldova Island Iceland Azarbaycan Azerbaijan Hayastan Armenia Bosna i Hercegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina Crna Gora Montenegro Shqiperia Albania Srbija Serbia Belarus Georgia Schweiz Suisse Svizzera Switzerland Città del Vaticano Vatican City State Monaco Monaco Andorra Andorra Liechtenstein Liechtenstein San Marino San Marino