Marketing plan marketing management strategy training MO3
Gives you proper marketing strategy (planning and implementation)
Trainers: Miodrag Kostic and Daniel Tavcioski
You will get your actual marketing plan (marketing strategy management) crated through practical exercises with your employees.
Expected result: Creating your marketing strategy - planning and implementation
Who should attend?
- Large and medium enterprise managers on all levels
- Owners and directors of small enterprises – entrepreneurs
- All retail organizations who need to increase their marketing and achieve better business results
- Everybody who wishes to learn about marketing, and increase effectiveness of their marketing.
- What is marketing?
- Elements of marketing plan
- Elements of strategic management
- Market analyses
- Preparing tactics for various markets
- Defining your markets
- What is branding?
- Differentiation as the essence of branding
- Mechanism of perception and memory
- The laws of branding
- PR activities
- Channels of communication
- Off-line and on-line communication
- Choosing tactics for market communication
- Promotional campaigns
- Working with media outlets
- Working with advertising agencies
- Creating interaction with your customers
- Defining the marketing budget
- Planning customer relationship management
- You will understand the importance of efficient marketing strategy, in your organizations (any organization).
- You will discover how to practically improve your marketing strategy, using the most advanced training methodology.
- You will learn on practical examples and through interactive workshops, how to make your marketing strategy working for you.
3 business days training (21 hours)
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of 'VEZA'Inc.
Trainer -Daniel Tavcioski - Director of 'KAKO' Inc.
Reservations and application: This interactive in-house training is performed in Serbian language, and according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual requests.
These in-house trainings are available in English language to organizations throughout the European region, in:
Danmark Denmark Nederland Netherlands Suomi Finland Finland Portugal Portugal Portugal Portugal Belgique België Belgium Ireland Eire Ireland Eesti Estonia Latvija Latvia Lietuva Lithuania Polska Poland Ceska Republika Czech United Kingdom Republic Slovensko Slovakia Deutschland Germany Sverige Sweden España Spain España Spain Italia Italy Slovenija Slovenia Österreich Austria Magyarország Hungary Malta Malta Ellada Greece Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Bulgaria România Romania Hrvatska Croatia Turkey Κύπρος Kypros Cyprus France France France France Luxembourg Luxembourg Norge Norway Rossija Russia Ukraïna Ukraine Republica Moldova Moldova Island Iceland Azarbaycan Azerbaijan Hayastan Armenia Bosna i Hercegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina Crna Gora Montenegro Shqiperia Albania Srbija Serbia Belarus' Belarus Georgia Schweiz Suisse Svizzera Switzerland Città del Vaticano Vatican City State Monaco Monaco Andorra Andorra Liechtenstein Liechtenstein San Marino San Marino